Spatial mapping, simulation and optimisation of multi-energy systems. Following can be considered in HyFlow:
- Spatial mapping of energy networks based on physical network characteristics.
- Semi-dynamic load flow calculation taking into account the physical network properties.
- Energy storage and sector coupling elements with different modes of operation.
- Power plants and other generation facilities.
- Time-resolved consumption and generation data.
- Networkdata (e.g. pipe length, resistance)
- Properties of storage and sector coupling elements (e.g. power, ramp rate, storage capacity)
- Time-resolved load flow calculations
- Determination & identification of bottlenecks in the network infrastructure (e.g. line overload, voltage drop, excess pressure, under-temperature).
- Assessment of the operation of storage and hybrid elements (e.g., full load hours, time-dependent storage history/operation, revenues).
Dipl.-Ing. Josef Steinegger
+43 3842 / 402 - 5420