Since the summer semester of 2014, the wBw has been offering students the opportunity to be trained as Junior Energy Manager as part of their studies in cooperation with the Chair of Energy Network Technology (EVT) and TÜV Austria.
Requirements for certification
- Completion of the prescribed courses in the fields of business administration and energy technology
- Completion of a project thesis (also Bachelor or Master thesis) with reference to energy management.
- Important: Before starting work, arrange an appointment with Mr.
- Free additional qualification, only the cost of the certificate has to be covered (EUR 160,- excl. VAT)
- Conversion into a certificate for the certified Energy Manager is possible after two years of practical experience
- Certificate valid for five years; extension possible through specialized further training in the scope of 8 teaching units